Solution to the problems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk together in the right path

Go down

Walk together in the right path  Empty Walk together in the right path

Post by Admin Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 am

As we all know about recent situations with the students in Canada (international indian students). We should come up with some ideas where we don't abuse the rules of a foreign country ! Moreover we all know there are some bad fruits in the basket that is the student body . With this I just want to create an awareness amongst those who get manipulated by the bad ones. I welcome everybody's ideas and approaches .I did this because we as students know who the wrong ones are and who you should stay away from and how , why?
We were blamed about the sexual abuse and all sorts of things why? Just because of a few people. The presidents of many student unions never came up when it was time to make videos and posting them on different platforms. It was the others who posted them and stood up, have you guys ever thought that everyone wants power and authority? But to implement that power in the right direction is the most difficult part. I hope you guys help with this.

Admin
Admin

https://students-of-canada.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Walk together in the right path  Empty Re: Walk together in the right path

Post by Admin Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:43 am

There is need to educate foreign students from different cultures who come in Canada for studying and ultimately integrate into the Canadian society.....Students need help for better & honorable integration into the multicultural Canadian Society . They need to enrich the society by embedding new values from their respective cultures and at the same time learn values from the adapted socity enchanting their image......

Admin
Admin

https://students-of-canada.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum